Torque Release Technique ® in Lakeville
The focus of Invigorate Family Chiropractic in Lakeville is to offer a neurologically based approach to chiropractic care. Dr. Kevin has Certified Advanced Proficiency in Torque Release Technique ® (TRT) which is a revolutionary technique that does not involve any popping, twisting, or cracking of the spine.
Our Technique in Lakeville
A Torque Release Technique® (TRT) adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force. TRT focuses much of its attention to the strategic and vital connection points between the spinal cord and spinal column. As we gently and methodically adjust these areas of your spinal cord, we are changing the degree of tension in the central nervous system to allow your body to heal the way it was intended.
TRT was founded through research that has been ongoing since the late 1980's, and happens to be the hallmark of chiropractic research. The adjusting instrument, the Integrator™, used to perform TRT was the first to receive approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for removal of vertebral subluxation. With its low force and high speed gentle adjustments, it is safe to be used with patients as young as infants and the oldest of geriatrics
TRT | The Integrator™
The Integrator™ is the only chiropractic adjusting instrument that was developed out of randomized clinical trial, blinded and with placebo control. The study was designed by Robert Duncan, Ph. D., biostatistician, at the University of Miami School of Medicine, together with the Holder Research Institute and founded in part by a grant from the Florida Chiropractic Society. Years of development, testing and design went into creating an instrument that would deliver that 3rd dimensional dynamic that adjusting by hand embraced, but that no other instrument in chiropractic delivered.
The Integrator reproduces the entire thrust and movement components of toggle recoil, the classic Chiropractic Method of adjusting by hand at a speed of 1/10,000th of a second. No instrument in chiropractic history has been able to reproduce what the hands were intended to do!
The attributes that make an Integrator adjustment unique and powerful are:
1) PRECISE: When using an Integrator you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
2) SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. Break through from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
3) GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force: Whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
4) FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
5) RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
6) TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
7) EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
8) RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
9) CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
10) RECOGNIZED: The Integrator holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation; only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic.
10:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 6:30pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
8:00am - 11:00am
2:00pm - 5:00pm